Wednesday 31 March 2010

Question Six







What have you learnt about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt many new things from using the different technologies while making our title sequence. The main technologies I have learnt how to use was the Acrobe Premier 3. This is the program that lets you put your title sequence together. I learnt how to cut the scenes/shots, upload them,shorten or lengthen them and also how to use the special effects such as fading.
Another technology i learned how to use is the Sony Handycam. At first I found it quite difficult to use because I couldn't keep it still when filming a shot but i think that I got a lot better at it after using it a couple of times. I learned with the Handycam how to film the shots that i had already learnt and put them into practice.






No comments:

Post a Comment